Old November 16th 17, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] srfurley@googlemail.com is offline

Default Croydon

Realistically who completes a full supermarket shop in a town centre
these days? An out of town supermarket and a Sainsburys Local (there
is already one near the station) will do better I reckon.

I only know quite a small number of people, but I can't think of anybody I know who goess out of town for their normal shopping. Such shopping is usually done within walking distance of home, or work, or of rhe journey between the two.