Old November 16th 17, 12:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Croydon

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 03:45:02PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:

Croydon is an abject dump, which is surprising given how many well-off
commuters live there.

Hi! Well-off commuter resident of Croydon here!

The only reason I ever have for going in to central Croydon is to drink
at the Dog n Bull occasionally. There is literally nothing else there of
any interest to me whatsoever. I have local greengrocers and butchers,
and everything else is either delivered from the interwebs or not
available in Croydon town centre anyway.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

Human Rights left unattended may be removed,
destroyed, or damaged by the security services.