Old November 19th 17, 11:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Proposed trams under Cambridge

Someone Somewhere wrote:
On 14/11/2017 14:54, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:44:35 +0000
" wrote:

I hear that Vientiane has some impressive French colonial architecture,
though narcotics abuse there is more obvious.

Last month central america, this month is east asia. You ever get the feeling
he's on the run?

Or is he tryng to do some kind of weird mirror thing with my travel -
two weeks ago Borneo, last week Mexico, this week back in London.

And I got back into London this morning. My trip involved a total of seven
flights, on three Southeast Asian different airlines (two of which I'd not
heard of before), on three aircraft types (789, A321, ATR72). All flights
started boarding more or less on time, and proceeded smoothly. Even being
parked next to the 744 and 748 used by the most powerful man in the world
in Vientiane didn't affect our on-time departur. To Phnom Penh.

fx: tryinng to stay on topic
Is the commute to and from Heathrow, road-wise, being deliberately
slowed down so the Elizabeth Line can look even better than it should
do? Or is traffic really just getting that bad?

I've not noticed any recent deterioration.