Old November 21st 17, 09:48 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Certes Certes is offline

Default Proposed trams under Cambridge

On 21/11/17 09:57, wrote:
If couples only had a maximum of 2 kids we wouldn't have a spiralling world
population, in fact it would come down a bit.

I can't really argue with you there, assuming one coupling per person.

Unfortunately religion and
stupidity generally lead to many cultures having far more

Also true, though I don't think we can blame the need for a tram line on
that (Cambridge not being noted as a hotbed of stupidity).

and its not helped
when a one child policies as implemented in China are accused of being anti-
feminist or anti-woman or anti-child or some such ******** by clueless
campaigners.

On that point, I have to disagree with our potato-based correspondent.