Old November 21st 17, 09:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Proposed trams under Cambridge

wrote in message news
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:07:25 +0000
wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:08:42 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:
I'm not lentil munching hippy, but I do my bit. You clearly don't give a
toss
but then you've probably only got a few decades left anyway and
apparently

have
no offspring so why would you.

Depends on what route you want to argue the planet should be saved
for, the majority of living things that form a stable eco system or
one where human beings exist in ever increasing numbers and gradually
destroy everything by the demands placed on resources.

If couples only had a maximum of 2 kids we wouldn't have a spiralling
world
population, in fact it would come down a bit. Unfortunately religion and
stupidity generally lead to many cultures having far more

In developing countries you need as many children as possible in order to be
sure to be looked after in old age, because the state surely doesn't do it

tim