Old November 21st 17, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Enlarged Bond Street station opened

In message , at 15:23:16 on
Tue, 21 Nov 2017, Graham Harrison
remarked:

Heck TfL have even banned employees from having online shopping
deliveries delivered to their workplace in order to cut down on
the numbers of "white vans" milling around.

Whatever happened to that scheme to have online shopping delivered to
your suburban station, for collection on the way home?

I've seen Amazon lockers at Stratford (London) and Newbury Park
stations recently.

The scheme I recall was shops, I think; because you could dispatch stuff
as well as pick it up. Perhaps in spaces in the station where ticket
offices had been vacated.