Old November 21st 17, 04:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Croydon

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 06:02:09PM +0000, Arthur Figgis wrote:

Try St George's Walk for a post-Soviet style experience.

According to someone in the planning dept it's only still there because
no-one wants to be responsible for the asbestos when they demolish it.
I did point out that if you try hard enough both concrete and asbestos
can be made to accidentally go on fire, but that the fumes would be ...
well, I'd prefer to be downwind of Chernobyl when it was on fire.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg
and egg whites, whisk, and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.