Old November 23rd 17, 12:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] srfurley@googlemail.com is offline

Default Croydon

FWIW it's called Ludoquist, and has a decent choice of beer, good cheap
pizzas, and of course lots of board games, both modern and traditional.

I work part time just around the corner at the David Lean Cinema in the Croydon Clocktower, and catch my bus home from the stop just before the flyover, where the Davis Theatre used to be, so I walk past the place. Never seen anything like it before. It doesn't appeal to me, but it's an interesting idea.