Old November 23rd 17, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Widened lines moorgate spur

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:28:44 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 10:19:10 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:28:18 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:02:59 -0600
wrote:
I don't think the sidings will stretch as far as the platforms at

Barbican,
let alone all the way to Moorgate.

The track's already there, it would cost relatively little to put down some
power rails and I can't imagine them wanting to store the trains in some
leaky tunnel with the driver having to walk out of it.

The sidings are in the open, just past Farringdon station.

*sigh*, I know. We're talking about the old widened line link to moorgate

that
apparently will be used by LU according to Modern Railways. Do try and keep

up.

I think you've misunderstood the plan, so I was simply trying to explain it
to you. The sidings *are* on the CWL, but they don't go beyond the
Farringdon area. The CWL are blocked beyond there.

Well thats not what the article said. Go and argue it out with them.

Well, you seem to have read it differently to the rest of us. Why
don't you go and look for yourself?