Old November 29th 17, 03:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Deep shelter at Clapham South open to the public

wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 05:37:25 -0600,
wrote:

Well, have you looked at the prices? I'm not at all surprised.

I had looked at the prices, though they do include a visit to the LTM which
might make them more attractive to some. The museum ain't cheap either.

I can't recall if that is valid just on the day or for a period?

"Ticket price includes one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum
which must be used within 1 month of your event date, and a 10% discount on
all merchandise at LTM shop both online and in store, within one month of
your Hidden London event date."

When we visited 55 Broadway using an off peak day return to get to
London there wasn't that much time to do the tour and then having
enough time for more than a cursory visit to the LTM though admittedly
we were influenced by it being Winter and dusk coming about 4 so
really did not want to spend too long in the city so forfeited the
museum visit.
To get value out of it on the day you really need to pick an early
tour which in some circumstances means that off peak travel is not
then an option so increases the cost of on the whole day out total.