Old December 3rd 17, 04:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Marylebone Hallelujah

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 22:10:21 UTC, Recliner wrote:
A flash mob with a difference:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=RVaJbY9RJ3o

I think Guy Gorton would have enjoyed this if he was in London that day.

I remember flash mobs from about 15 years ago. They weren't funny then. Nowadays people simply ignore them.

I'd like to have been at the brainstorming session for "How do we raise awareness for whatever is it this thing is about". Someone said flash mob as a joke and it was the top idea!