Old June 3rd 04, 11:12 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.politics.misc
Bigot Bigot is offline

Default Political Parties 10 June

"David Boothroyd" wrote in message
"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote:
"David Boothroyd" wrote in message
In article ,
"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote:
I'm sure you *Know* which parliament I mean, if you can't be

arsed
to swot up on the date why should I ?

There was no such Parliament. The Short Parliament was dissolved

by
Charles I in 1640. The Long Parliament immediately passed a Bill

make it impossible for the King to dissolve it unless it

consented.
In 1648/9 the House of Commons abolished one branch of Parliament

by
chopping its head off, and the other by a vote,

Could that be construed as "Voting itself out of Existence" perhaps

Bettie ?

No, you stupid troll,

You are debating with a troll and a stupid one to boot?
David man have you taken leave of your senses?
Drop the troll, preferably from Westminster bridge:-)
There is more serious work afoot and you are needed in the vanguard not
arguing over deeds done and dusted.