Old June 4th 04, 08:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Strike Action

gs wrote in message ...
Also ban eating on the underground. Ok a bit harsh but
would eventually lead to a cleaner underground similar to
what banning smoking did.

I wouldn't ban eating on the tube since I think most people do it occasionally
if they're in a hurry , I know I have (and where do you draw the line , do
you kick someone off for eating a polo mint? What about a biscuit?) but I
do think its time that LU started reintroducing bins. Theres no reason not to
have then since as we've seen terrorist hardly need them to cause chaos these
days.

B2003