Old July 22nd 03, 07:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Huge Huge is offline

Default Crossrail

"Clive D. W. Feather" writes:
In article , Huge
writes
Exactly. The same perhaps applies to a fair number of single and return
journeys within Thameslink's operating area, eg a single Kentish Town to
London Bridge might be sold at Kentish Town LU station, but be valid on
Thameslink services too.

Although it's way quicker to do it on the Jubilee, all other things
being equal.

Kentish Town to London Bridge on the Jubilee? That's a clever trick.

Oh, yeah. Sorry. For some reason my eyes read "Kentish Town" and my head said
"West Hampstead".