Old December 23rd 17, 11:54 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default TfL to make half of Berkshire wheelchair accessible

Charles Ellson wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 07:23:09 +0000 (GMT+00:00), tolly57
wrote:

PhilD Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 11:51:07 UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
Boundary of TfL ownership? I presume Taplow will be it.

*Ownership* boundary will be near Royal Oak. Station responsibility
will be Taplow (Slough stays with GWR).

Zone 6 is currently West Drayton for Oyster and Freedom Pass
holders, I assume an extension ticket will be required for onward
travel to Reading then?

Freedom Pass/60+ Oyster holders only need a valid ticket of some type
for the extended journey as no touch in/out or stopping of the train
is required at the boundary station. PAYG Oyster needs a touch in/out
at both ends of the journey within the Oyster zones to prevent a
maximum fare being created.

True, but I don't think we know yet how far west the Freedom Pass will run
when the Elizabeth line opens: West Drayton, Taplow, or somewhere in
between? And what zone(s) will the new stations be in for Oyster?