Old June 4th 04, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default Ban Hot food on the tube (was Strike Action)

do
you kick someone off for eating a polo mint? What about a biscuit?) but

do think its time that LU started reintroducing bins. Theres no reason
not to
have then since as we've seen terrorist hardly need them to cause chaos
these
days.

B2003

Also had the misfortune to watch a small child eating a burger
on the train. The mayonnaise was oozing out of the burger and the child
was wiping it on the seats next to him whilst his mother was smiling
adoringly. Great news if you happen to sit next to him not.

Yeah but I've seen small children on the tube with snot oozing out all over
with him wiping it on the seat. Tell you what lets ban small children? (It
would also cut down on overcrowding!)

Can't bins be made bomb proof? I thought that Westminster went through all
this and in the end put them back. I certainly don't blame people for not
taking their rubbish home with them.