Old December 30th 17, 08:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default TfL to make half of Berkshire wheelchair accessible

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 07:58:32 -0800 (PST)
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thursday, 28 December 2017 20:02:45 UTC, Clank wrote:
What is your problem with them? On the two days a year that
London experiences warm weather I never found the existing bus
stock particularly wonderful, so I'm not buying "they're
sometimes warm"...

The simple answer is that they make me ill. Don't know why specifically but=
I have ended up feeling exhausted and having a thumping headache when usin=

The air con always was flakey. Perhaps its something to do with that?