Old June 4th 04, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Off peak day travelcard

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:46:56 +0100, "Graham J"
wrote:

My local railway station would never sell off-peak travelcards until
approximately 9:25am on the day of travel (i.e. after the last timetabled
departure before 9:30am) and the ticket machines also wouldn't offer them
until quite near 9:30am. I assumed this was a widespread policy and was
blissfully unaware till this year that you *could* buy them in advance
elsewhere.

Last Tuesday I bought an off-peak travelcard at about 8am from a
ticket agent.

That got me thinking: can O/P travelcards be used on buses before
9:30am?

Cheers,

Jason.