Old December 31st 17, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default TfL to make half of Berkshire wheelchair accessible

On Saturday, 30 December 2017 11:00:14 UTC, Robin wrote:

Is it possible you are allergic to something used in the construction of
the buses or given off by it (possibly something not even specified by
Boris such as the paint)? And that that something might now have
dissipated? One way way to test this would be for you to travel on old
NB4Ls a few times - although it would not be possible to eliminate the
effects of your views on the bus without making it impossible for you to
tell when you were on one and when on another bus. Would blindfold, ear
protectors and thick mitts suffice?

If you would then need a travelling companion we may struggle to set up
a double-blind experiment, but let's not make the best the enemy of the
good

I don't know about allergies. I'm not knowingly allergic to anything but you may be correct. I appreciate you're enjoying the prospect of me suffering additional anguish from a force fed NB4L ride complete with ridiculous "disguise" but I doubt I'm that much of a sucker for punishment. ;-)

--
Paul C
via Google