Old January 2nd 18, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default TfL to make half of Berkshire wheelchair accessible

On 02/01/2018 11:05, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Monday, 1 January 2018 17:27:09 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 31/12/2017 10:27, Paul Corfield wrote:

I appreciate you're enjoying the prospect of me suffering additional anguish from a force fed NB4L ride complete with ridiculous "disguise" but I doubt I'm that much of a sucker for punishment. ;-)

But the blindfold etc was only to seek scientific rigour. It'd be in
the public interest: eg it might lead to the discovery of the "Corfield
NB4L Effect" so you and others don't suffer it in future designs; and so
your name would be forever associated with the bus

I admire your desire to keep "twisting the knife" over my dislike of NB4Ls. Remind me what I've done to deserve such "special treatment"? Have I inadvertently killed your cat or something? ;-)

I am sorry I have come across that way to you. It was not my intention
to do anything more than underline the possibility that it was a
_temporary_ issue with materials in _new_ NB4Ls, albeit one possibly
exacerbated by your dislike of them. But I doubt that there's any more
I can do now (short of yubitsume or seppuku) to change your mind.

--
Robin