Old January 10th 18, 01:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Grayling survives after all

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:54:52 +0000
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2018\01\09 19:34, Tim Watts wrote:
On 09/01/18 16:17, Recliner wrote:

Osborne sums it up neatly in the Standard:
Â* "You have to hand it to this Prime Minister: she’s given us the
hat-trick
of the worst reshuffle, the worst party conference speech and the worst
manifesto in modern history.

Worst election call?

If they were not facing one of the worst oppositions we’ve ever had, the
Tories would be finished."

Well, that's true...

No it's not. If they were not facing one of the worst oppositions we’ve
ever had, May would be replaced.

She was never replaced as Home Secretary despite being utterly useless in
just about every important sphere - she refused to limit immigration, refused
to introduce proper in/out border checks, cut funding to the border force and
****ed off the police who ended up despising her. Thats some achievment for a
Tory - normally that would be the province of a loony lefty.