Old June 4th 04, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default Any tube staff know?

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:30:45 +0100 JB
said...

Speaking as railway staff I can say I've never had a problem. It's a pain
you can't buy them in advance and you've got to go to the ticket window but
other than that a flash of the pass and there's no problem. They also
usually mis-price it to a 75% priv.

Talking of priv rates on LUL, why is that ticket office staff always have
problems in issuing priv rate extensions? I've had some LUL staff deny
they exist or have great difficulty pushing the right keys. Most of the
ones I buy to go further than my Zone 1 & 2 priv rate annual won't
operate the gates the other end.

--
Phil Richards
London, N4