Old January 30th 18, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bill Borland[_2_] Bill Borland[_2_] is offline

Default Bus Timetables

I used to be able to download timetables exactly as they appear in the
case on the bus stop pole - the times for a week summarised in a format
such that the whole thing would fit on one side of an A4 page and could
conveniently be folded and carried. Is this still possible? All I can
find on the tfl website is "journey planners" and a list down one edge
of the page giving all the times for one day only, which would probably
need two or three pages to print, most of which would be white space.

I don't want my journey planned for me; I want to see all that is
available, and make up my own mind.
--
Bill Borland