Old March 1st 18, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Thameslink 2018 (pictures)

Roland Perry wrote:
In message
-septe
mber.org, at 09:17:52 on Thu, 1 Mar 2018, Recliner
remarked:

Do we gather that you and Roland were on the same train but unaware of
each other

There were several Usenaughts on the trains, including ColinR. I didn't
bump into him either.

I suppose there more on the very first (southbound) service through the new
Canal Tunnels; it certainly looked that way from the video you linked. I
was surprised how empty the first northbound service was, at least at my
end of the train; perhaps it was busier near the front?

Yes, the front coach was busy, with many photographers.

Ah, I'm glad I stayed near the back.