Old March 1st 18, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thameslink 2018 (pictures)

In article
-september
..org, (Recliner) wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
20:04:32 on Wed, 28 Feb 2018,
remarked:

Do we gather that you and Roland were on the same train but unaware of
each other

There were several Usenaughts on the trains, including ColinR. I
didn't bump into him either.

I suppose there more on the very first (southbound) service through the
new Canal Tunnels; it certainly looked that way from the video you linked.
I was surprised how empty the first northbound service was, at least at my
end of the train; perhaps it was busier near the front?

One problem of them being 12 car trains was it's a lot of space to spread
out along.

I didn't know about the rear first class declassification practice
beforehand or else we could all have forgathered there.

--
Colin Rosenstiel