Old March 6th 18, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Taxi fares in Norwich

On 06/03/2018 11:32, Offramp wrote:
Norwich is not a huge city, but it's not small either. When I was there recently taxi fares were a flat £5 for every journey within the city limits. Those limits covered more or less everywhere inside the A47 diameter.

"Taxi" as in Hackney Carriages or Private Hire? I'm more than boggled
if it was the former as they started of with £3 for the first few yards
some years ago, when £5 wouldn't have taken you more than about a mile.
So 3 miles to the A47 is a massive cut in price.

--
Robin