Old March 7th 18, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Woking to Heathrow

On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 02:36:19PM +0000, Roland Perry wrote:
on Tue, 6 Mar 2018, David Cantrell remarked:
It gives you an estimate, not a quote.

https://www.engadget.com/2016/06/23/...cing-replaces-
estimates-with-guarantees/

The Uber app on my phone, that I am looking at right now, and says that
it will cost GBP 21 - 28 to get me home, disagrees.

Gosh, I wonder which source I should trust.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

Languages for which ISO-Latin-$n is not necessary, #1 in a series:

Latin