Old March 7th 18, 01:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Woking to Heathrow

In message , at 14:14:26
on Wed, 7 Mar 2018, David Cantrell remarked:
On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 02:36:19PM +0000, Roland Perry wrote:
on Tue, 6 Mar 2018, David Cantrell remarked:
It gives you an estimate, not a quote.

https://www.engadget.com/2016/06/23/...cing-replaces-
estimates-with-guarantees/

The Uber app on my phone, that I am looking at right now, and says that
it will cost GBP 21 - 28 to get me home, disagrees.

Gosh, I wonder which source I should trust.

You are about a day late to the "we've now agreed Uber has confusion
pricing (let alone disastrously vague press reporting of their product),
so avoid them like the plague" party.