Old March 10th 18, 08:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Leach John Leach is offline

Default Woking to Heathrow

On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 9:47:13 AM UTC+1, e27002 wrote:
OK, so I have had it with the Woking RailAir coach link. I need an
alternative means of reaching the airport. Train from the South Coast
to Woking is fine. But what are the alternatives for reaching the
airport?

Has anyone used Uber? How does it work? What is the service like?

Basil Jet, The Weybridge to Feltham trains are only every half hour.

Much quicker to go to Clapham Junction from Portsmouth then fast or semi fast train to Feltham. Plenty of 285 buses from Feltham to Heathrow Central or 490 bus if you want T4 or T5.

South Western trains have plans to end the Feltham-Weybridge service next year and send the Hounslow loop trains to Windsor instead.