Old March 12th 18, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Early DLR aerial shot

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:11:35 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Was that a power station on the left towards the top or an incinerator?

I think it was Brunswick Wharf Power Station, which was demolished soon
after this picture was taken.

Only around for 35 years. Seems like rather a waste of an expensive asset to
me given it could have been converted to run on anything and was right next to
the river for deliveries. But then we are rather short sighted in this country.