Old March 13th 18, 12:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Taxi fares in Norwich

On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 02:29:36PM -0000, Recliner wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
The middle bit of Quaker Street has been closed for ages for some
building work, but there's always black cabs going too far along it,
past the last turning off, and having to turn round and go back. I saw
two within a minute this morning. Strangely none of the Ubers I've taken
recently has made this foolish error.

Perhaps their satnavs know about the road closure?

But I've been told countless times here that satnavs are inferior!

--
David Cantrell | Pope | First Church of the Symmetrical Internet

We found no search results for "crotchet". Did you mean "crotch"?