Old March 19th 18, 10:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Crossrail fares announced - and a massive extension!

On 19/03/2018 11:25, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:09:36 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:39:40 on Mon, 19 Mar
2018,
remarked:
It really is time to ditch this overcomplicated nonsense and bring in flat
fares as is done in many other parts of the world. If it can work on the buses
it can work on TfLs tube and train lines.

Except the flat fare on a bus differs from the flat fare on the tube,
which differs from the flat fare on a train.

I wouldn't expect it to be the same tbh. You'd sit in a traffic jam in a bus
if you wanted cheap, you'd pay more if you wanted to get their faster by
the tube. I reckon 2-3 quid flat fare with no capping

Does that include travel cards?