Old March 22nd 18, 08:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Crossrail fares announced - and a massive extension!

On 21/03/2018 08:19, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 07:07:23 on Wed, 21 Mar 2018, Someone Somewhere remarked:

Â*And the Connect is the only way to get cycles into / out of Heathrow. Not that many bother.

You mean outside of cars, taxis, and presumably riding the things in there?

I think you'll find cycling is banned in the tunnels to the central terminals.

I thought that you were allowed to cycle through the small side tunnels otherwise reserved for taxis? Or maybe that has changed?

--
Clive Page