Old March 22nd 18, 08:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams[_4_] Neil Williams[_4_] is offline

Default Crossrail fares announced - and a massive extension!

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:48:02 +0000, John Williamson
wrote:

Possibly, I only see the signage that says "We're brightening up our
welcome" as I drive past in the coach. I've not bothered checking their
plans, as they won't affect me much, but I can't see a reason to run
pods there, and they would only need one tunnel for them, anyway, as the
width of the existing pods to T5 would permit two way working in a
single tunnel.

If they're self driving pods like those being trialled in MK they run
on the pavement with pedestrians at low speed.

Neil