Old March 30th 18, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default When will the 700s reach moorgate?

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
20:47:08 on Thu, 29 Mar 2018, Arthur Figgis
remarked:
700s will not run to Moorgate as they are too long and do not have
cab doors for tunnel evacuation. GTR ordered a variant called the 717
which will replace the 313s. This are 6 cars long and do have centre
cab doors. The fir

Do you know if they'll be 2+3 seating like the 313s?
There's no reason to expect the interiors to differ from the 700's

No tiolets.

Fair enough. And the style of seating?

Following current fashion, no doubt. I visited Wimbledon Traincare Depot
recently but forgot to take a close enough look at the class 707s there to
see how their seats compare with those on the 700s. I am told they are
similar.

--
Colin Rosenstiel