Old March 30th 18, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default When will the 700s reach moorgate?

In message , at 06:54:49
on Fri, 30 Mar 2018, remarked:
In article ,
(Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
20:47:08 on Thu, 29 Mar 2018, Arthur Figgis
remarked:
700s will not run to Moorgate as they are too long and do not have
cab doors for tunnel evacuation. GTR ordered a variant called the 717
which will replace the 313s. This are 6 cars long and do have centre
cab doors. The fir

Do you know if they'll be 2+3 seating like the 313s?
There's no reason to expect the interiors to differ from the 700's

No tiolets.

Fair enough. And the style of seating?

Following current fashion, no doubt.

Unlikely to be 3+2, then; which was all that had been asked.

I visited Wimbledon Traincare Depot recently but forgot to take a close
enough look at the class 707s there to see how their seats compare with
those on the 700s. I am told they are similar.

A mixture of 2+2 and 2+1, I think.