Old April 5th 18, 09:03 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams[_4_] Neil Williams[_4_] is offline

Default Bye for now :)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 02:54:21 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2018\04\04 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

How are we supposed to talk about you if you might still be here?

I'm not that important to be worth talking about am I?

It's just that I've substantially reduced posting anyway and I didn't
want anyone thinking I was dead or something! (I'm 38, hopefully that
will be a while yet).

Cheers everyone and see you around

Neil