Old April 10th 18, 08:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town

In message
-septem
ber.org, at 01:46:24 on Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Recliner
remarked:

Brexit could have an effect in the future if it cuts the number of EU
citizens coming to work in London, but I doubt that it's had much effect
yet.

The only "industry" I've seen publish any figures yet is University
academia, who have around 25k EU citizens employed (in teaching/
research). They have seen an alleged Brexodus effect, for example Kings
College London reportedly having around 140 leave last year compared to
around 100 previously.

What we don't know (from these reports) is whether they've managed to up
their recruitment to 140, and from where.