Old April 10th 18, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 12:41:58 +0100
Recliner wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 08:33:02 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 01:46:24 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Brexit could have an effect in the future if it cuts the number of EU
citizens coming to work in London, but I doubt that it's had much effect
yet.

If the amount of Polish I hear on my journey

I wonder what they're saying about you?

Notalot I imagine. They're probably thinking "Perhaps I should have worked
harder at school and got some decent qualifications, then I wouldn't have to
travel 1000 miles just to get a job making overpriced coffee for mininum wage".