Old April 10th 18, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town

In message
-sept
ember.org, at 14:22:05 on Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Recliner
remarked:
Brexit could have an effect in the future if it cuts the number of EU
citizens coming to work in London, but I doubt that it's had much effect
yet.

If the amount of Polish I hear on my journey

I wonder what they're saying about you?

Notalot I imagine. They're probably thinking "Perhaps I should have worked
harder at school and got some decent qualifications, then I wouldn't have to
travel 1000 miles just to get a job making overpriced coffee for mininum wage".

They're probably graduates in a field with few jobs back home.

FSVO "home". The more I look into it, the more I see that UK nationals
with UK degrees are likely to be "working in retail" the first few years
after uni while they try to find something more permanent.