Old April 15th 18, 07:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Hanwell Station

On Saturday, 7 April 2018 06:55:35 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:
It's planned to have lifts added this year. I hope they won't butcher
the station too much, because it's a listed building and is quite
historic and worth visiting if you're in the area.

I understand the accessibility works are designed to be sympathetic. There will have to be a lift tower but there will not be the mass demolition envisaged elsewhere at the western stations. I'm sure I saw an artists impression online - possibly on the Crossrail website.

--
Paul C
via Google