Old May 1st 18, 05:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Levine[_2_] John Levine[_2_] is offline

Default New for old Oyster exchange?

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
Thanks. I'm second generation. I wonder what became of my definitely
first generation one? Must have lost it I suppose.

If you registered it on the TfL web site you can refund it to your
bank account. No physical card needed. I refunded one that I lent to
a friend who then lost it.

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",