Old May 11th 18, 09:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Crossrail 2 neighbours may have to contribute

tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
Crossrail 2 may ask nearby home owners to stump up millions for project

Home owners living within a certain radius of Crossrail 2 stations could
be
forced to stump up millions to pay for the project.

I bet when they say homeowners, they mean residents

Yes, or whoever pays the Council Tax, which is how the levy will be
collected. That's why I simply said 'neighbours' in my subject line.