Old May 16th 18, 06:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Old Oak Common Bombardier Crossrail depot opens

On 16/05/2018 17:40, Certes wrote:
On 16/05/18 17:31, Robin wrote:
On 16/05/2018 09:53, Graeme Wall wrote:
What's an "energy pile"?Â* Nuclear reactor perhaps?

Not if they followed the plans.Â* They were only supposed to stick
geothermal loopsÂ* in the construction piles (as well as in umpteen
boreholes) for heating/cooling.

Now I have visions of Michael Caine beside a nuclear accident, shouting
"You're only supposed to stick the bloody loops in".

I know little things please little minds, but I'm glad someone got it

--
Robin