Old May 24th 18, 05:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Identify station

On 24/05/2018 16:54, Offramp wrote:
On Thursday, 24 May 2018 11:10:59 UTC+1, Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/GKib8GZ

Which station is this?

I went for Raynes Park. A weak guess. I know Herne Hill but I wouldn't have got it anyway.

I WAS WATCHING the 1973 film "White Cargo" two days ago, a British sex comedy starring David Jason.

At 27:00 he is at a station, Woldingham Railway station.

So I added an item to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woldin...ailway_station
namely:
"The station appears briefly in the 1973 David Jason film ''White Cargo'', at the 27:00 minute mark."

That tiny but apparently earth-shattering contri was gone within a day:
it was "unsourced trivia".

Add it again with a reference this time to a source?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0283137/locations " Woldingham Station,
Woldingham, Surrey, England, UK (Albert goes to The Grange, Upper
Woldingham)" with of course the date you retrieved it

Of course IMDB is not a primary source but I'd guess most Wiki warriors
won't want to go there

--
Robin