Old May 25th 18, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Identify station

On Thursday, 24 May 2018 18:50:55 UTC+1, Robin wrote:

Add it again with a reference this time to a source?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0283137/locations " Woldingham Station,
Woldingham, Surrey, England, UK (Albert goes to The Grange, Upper
Woldingham)" with of course the date you retrieved it

Of course IMDB is not a primary source but I'd guess most Wiki warriors
won't want to go there

I could do all that... it wouldn't be hard.

BUT INSTEAD I have pulled on my floppy green hat, flung my chiffon scarf over my shoulder, picked up my peke and stormed out of the room, chirping, "If you want citations Mr Pedia, you can put them in yourself. I'm afraid I don't get out of bed for less than £50,000."