Old May 29th 18, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default New tube map has mistake

On 29/05/2018 21:39, Roland Perry wrote:
In message krargd13aokfbrsq1kbnh9uroqh767gui9@None, at 14:11:45 on
Tue, 29 May 2018, Arthur Conan Doyle remarked:

It is not my impression that many tourists ever took the Connect.

I think that's intentional. HEX signage in the T2/T3 walkway is
overwhelming,
along with the agents selling tickets in the hallway. LU platform is
easy to
find and buy tickets for.

Connect was never primarily intended for the public to use, it's
basically an airport-staff-train that others can catch if they really
insist.

This is often repeated, but I've never seen any evidence of the fact -
can you cite something?