Old June 9th 04, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

Annabel Smyth typed

I've recently changed my Oyster to contain a bus pass and some pre-pay,
and I have a horrible feeling that half the time it is taking off the
pre-pay, not using the pass (I haven't tried it on the tube yet). I
don't know how one can stop it doing that.....

Ask a nice ticket office chap(pess) at a Tube station for a printout of
your Oyster usage. If your expediture disagrees with your entitlement,
phone the Oyster Helpline.

FWIW I have a Bus Pass with added PrePay for my Tube use. I've never had
money deducted for bus use.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.