Old May 31st 18, 04:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
budsman budsman is offline

Default New tube map has mistake

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............budsman35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

SHIPPING:
Stealth Package
- Vacuum sealed thick plastic
- Return address.
- Express Delivery with tracking

Shipping time varies for each country.
But all deliveries are done within 1 to 3 business days.
Delivery guaranteed!!

Xanax 1 mg ( blue Ksalol)
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 2 mg ( Pfizer LongBars)
Xanax Alprazolam 1mg Parke Davis
AYURVEDIC UREA GROW TALLER HERB, LIQUID AND POWDER.
Calypsol 500mg/10ml, Anesket 1000mg/10ml
Medical Marijuana
Oxycodone 30mg
Oxycontin 40mg
Roxicodone 30mg
Diazepam Valium 10mg
Subutex 8mg
Suboxone 8mg
Ritalin 40mg
Adderall 30mg
Mandrax (Quaalude) 300mg
Tramadol 100mg
Percocet 10mg
Oxynorm 20mg
Vicodin 500mg
Modafinil Nootropics
Ecstasy (Blue Androids)
Ketamine
weed{soul deisel}og kush,master kush moonrock

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details burdsman35