Old June 9th 04, 03:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Bottled water on tube

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 at 13:58:42, Richard J.
wrote:

Annabel Smyth wrote:

But surely the whole point of water fountains is that they produce a
stream which arches up, so your mouth doesn't have to go anywhere
near the actual outlet. And, from what I remember of the US, the
fountains were too high up to be peed into, unless you were a
contortionist!

That's a gender-specific comment. Remember that some of us can do the
"stream which arches up" bit ourselves.
:-)

True, but I would have thought that, unless one were *very* drunk, one
would try not to draw attention to oneself peeing in a public place....
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004